NPP 150 is an anabolic steroid with a relatively short duration of action. Theoretically, all Nandrolone esters to the same extent should cause fluid retention. However, the practice of using Phenylpropionate shows that this effect is not as pronounced as that of Decanoate.
By injecting NPP 150, athletes achieve the following results:
- Stable and smooth muscle building with a slight subsequent rollback;
- Strengthening of joints and ligaments due to enhanced production of synovial fluid, overcoming the effects of earlier injuries;
- Anti-inflammatory action;
- Strengthening the immune system;
- Stimulation of the body to burn fatty tissue to produce energy;
- Reduction to a minor degree of occurrence of adverse events;
- Accelerated renewal after a cycle of depressed secretion of natural testosterone.
The optimal level of weekly injections of NPP 150 is between 300-600 mg. Injections are performed once every three days or two or three times during the week, based on the individual characteristics of the athlete. Novice athletes are advised to put in a single injection of 25 mg of the drug.
The infrequent negative side effects associated with taking NPP 150 can be divided into two groups:
- Estrogenic nature. More common, they may manifest in the form of excessive fluid retention, increase in adipose tissue and gynecomastia.
- Androgenic nature. Extremely rare, manifested in the form of acne, increased oily skin, alopecia, or vice versa.
Side effects in almost all cases that occurred were caused by excessive overestimation of dosages and cycle duration.