Manufacturer: Maxtreme Pharma
Package: 100 tablets at 25 mcg
Substance: Liothyronine (T3)
Liothyronine (T3) is a synthetic analogue of the thyroid hormone. The drug is made to treat hypothyroidism, a condition of the thyroid gland, in which a sufficient amount of a hormone is not produced. This can be caused by iodine deficiency or disorders in the pituitary gland.
The hormone T3 is also responsible for the rate of burning of energy, both from the newly arrived in the process of eating, and from the already existing reserves of the body. Taking Liothyronine can speed up this process. Bodybuilders often use this drug at the stage of preparing for a competition, when it becomes necessary to quickly get rid of fat mass and increase muscle definition.
The main positive properties of T3 include the following:
- Burning of fat masses
- Stimulation of the central nervous system
- Appetite suppression (it is appreciated at the drying courses)
- Improving performance
Side effects of T3
In the initial stages of taking Liothyronine, side effects are possible, but then they will eventually go away. These side effects may include:
- Тасhycardia (palpitations),
- increased blood pressure;
- Over excitement;
- Muscle tremors;
- Dry mouth;
- Feeling hot and flushed;
- Decreased function of the thyroid gland (occurs within long courses and at very high doses of thyroxine, when using the recommended doses, the function is restored after 3-4 weeks);
- Allergic rashes.
Course with T3
At the initial stage, the dosage of T3 is 25 mcg per day. Then it rises by 25 mcg every 3-4 days. However, it is strongly not recommended to exceed the daily dose of 100 mcg. The daily dose is desirable to be divided into three doses. This facilitates the tolerability of the drug. For the safest course of T3, follow these guidelines:
- On the first day, take 25 mcg of T3. In the morning, take 25mg of metoprolol (a beta blocker that relieves congestion of the heart and palpitations) if the heart rate in the afternoon is above 70 beats per minute at rest, then take another 25mg of metoprolol.
- Gradually increase the dose of T3 to 100mcg per day, 3 times a day until 18:00pm. Increase the daily dose of Metoprolol to 100mg (2 times a day, 50mg). The dosage of metoprolol is selected individually, so that the resting heart rate is between 60-70 beats per minute.
- Monitor your heart rate, if the resting heart rate is above 80, increase the metoprolol dose by 25mg, if the resting heart rate is below 60 beats per minute, reduce the metoprolol dose by 25mg.
- Watch your blood pressure, it should not be higher than 140/90mm Hg. Metoprolol helps to lower the blood pressure also.
- Duration of the course is 4-6 weeks in duration.
- Do not stop taking T3 abruptly: start reducing the dose 2 weeks before the end of the cycle, continue the gradual decrease until the complete cancellation of the drug.
- If you have diarrhea, include Loperamide in the course at 1-2 capsules per day.
The minimum break after the end of the course is 3-4 weeks. If there is heaviness or pressure felt in the heart area, it is better to add potassium and magnesium ions in addition to Metoprolol. Take these at 4-6 tablets per day, divided into 2-3 doses taken after meals. Also, it will not be superfluous to improve the work of the heart with Riboxin. Taken at 2-4 tablets at a time, 2-3 times a day. Riboxin will improve the energy balance of the myocardium and the ions will become a good source of Potassium and Magnesium that is necessary to maintain a normal heart rate.
If all of the above recommendations are followed and not exceeded, no negative effect should occur during your cycle of T3. If you already have pre-existing heart or thyroid conditions, please reframe from the use of T3. If not, you can buy T3 right here at Californiamuscles.net at a reasonable price.
There are no reviews yet.