Esters abound in testosterone. Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Undecanoate, Testosterone Suspension, and other esters are examples. Among all of these esters, Testosterone Enanthate is one of the most popular and effective steroids used in bodybuilding. Let’s look more closely at what makes it so special!
We also have an article about different ab workout types. Read about them here.
What is Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Enanthate is an anabolic steroid produced from the hormone testosterone. It is a long-acting ester that is injected into the body to increase muscle mass and strength. This steroid is popular among bodybuilders and athletes since it produces long-lasting results with few negative effects. Testosterone Enanthate is often regarded as a “cutting steroid” since it produces a lean, shredded appearance while helping to reduce body fat.
If you wish to learn about a Trenbolone cutting cycle, read this article.
Testosterone Enanthate is one of the most often utilized steroids in bodybuilding. It is a long-acting testosterone ester that increases muscular build and strength significantly.
Testosterone Enanthate is another steroid that can help you lose body fat and get a lean, shredded appearance. It is referred to be a “cutting steroid” since it aids in the reduction of body fat while increasing muscle mass.
Furthermore, Testosterone Enanthate is a fantastic steroid because it is a long-acting ester that produces large improvements in muscle growth and strength. Testosterone Enanthate is an excellent choice for bodybuilders and sportsmen due to its low negative effects.
Read about the Testosterone steroid on this article.
Testosterone Enanthate Dosages
It is critical to begin cautiously and progressively raise the dosage over time when it comes to dosing. A weekly dose of 500-1000 mg is ideal for most males. However, the dosage should be adjusted based on your specific needs.
Read about Steroids Los Angeles in this article.
Beginners should start slowly, with a weekly dose of 500 mg. Then, as needed, progressively raise the dosage over time. A dose of 500-1000 mg per week is suitable for most guys, but it is vital to alter the dosage based on your specific needs. To avoid any potential negative effects, begin carefully and gradually raise the dosage.
In some circumstances, a greater dose may be required. If you are a bodybuilder or athlete wanting to grow muscle mass and strength, a greater dose of Testosterone Enanthate may be required. Consult your doctor to determine the optimal dosage for you.
Learn about a Trenbolone Acetate Cycle here.
Side Effects of Testosterone Enanthate Injections
There are several Testosterone Enanthate side effects that people should be aware of if they plan on using the steroid. But don’t worry, these Testosterone side effects will only occur if you fail to use the steroid properly, or if you take too much of it at a certain amount of time. Here are some side effects of Test E:
It should be noted that using Testosterone Enanthate is not advised for persons who have low hormone levels in their blood. Because artificial hormone contributes to an even bigger drop in natural testosterone concentration.
Here are some tips for better sleep. Click on this article if you want to learn about them.
Furthermore, there is hair loss, edema, a considerable increase in blood pressure, and the emergence of aggressive attacks.
In women, testosterone enanthate can cause androgenic symptoms such as body hair, a lower timbre of voice, and a disturbance of the menstrual cycle. The preparation instructions may differ based on the product. Unfortunately, not all of the potential adverse effects are listed. The following are the most common:
- priapism, a too fast erection;
- the emergence of prostatic abnormalities;
- young people’s sexual development is accelerated;
We also have an article called “When Should I Start Post Cycle Therapy”, read it here.
- issues with spermatogenesis and spermatozoa maturation, shrinkage of the testicles, decrease in ejaculate amount
- the development of gynecomastia as a result of the drug’s strong aromatization;
- In women, this can cause uterine hemorrhage, edema, hypercalcemia, and skin degeneration.
These Test E side effects may seem to extreme for some, but like we’ve said, don’t worry. These side effects can all be reversed with the proper solutions. The best way to stay away from these side effects is by simply adhering to the proper dosage instructions of the steroid and making sure that you are not abusing it in any means at all.
If you want to know what is Parabolan, then read this article.
Overdose Symptoms of Testosterone Enanthate
How would a person know if he or she is taking too much Testosterone Enanthate? First off, if side effects are occurring when using Testosterone Enanthate, then that is the first indication that too much is being administered already. And if the side effects don’t subside after a while, then that maybe a sign that the user might be approaching the overdose level of the steroid. If this happens, the best course of action to take is to stop taking the drug and visit a medical professional as soon as possible.
Learn about the proper Testosterone Enanthate Cycle on this article
Are there ways to get around the side effects of Testosterone Enanthate? The best way to do so is to follow the proper dosage instructions of the steroid you’re using. For example, if you are using Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg, which is the general Testosterone Enanthate bodybuilding dosage, make sure that the highest dosage you are using is no more than 250 mg. This can help to reduce the risk of side effects. If you are using Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg, then the highest dosage of the steroid administered to you will never surpass 300 mg.
We also have a post regarding a Winstrol Only Cycle, read all about it here.
Testosterone Enanthate Contraindications
Enanthate is not permitted to be used to treat a number of disorders. In addition to the heightened sensitivity to its constituents, these contraindications for Testosterone Therapy include:
- Pathology and liver dysfunction;
- nephrosis and edema
- enlargement of the prostate;
- heart and coronary artery disease;
- Myocardial infarction, atherosclerosis
- Women are not permitted to use the medication while pregnant.
If anyone with the aforementioned conditions above start or continue to use the steroid, then negative Test E cycle side effects may occur.
Curious about the Arnold Shoulder Press? We’ve got you covered here.
Reviews on most common Test E side effects
- Josiah Johnson: I have used Test E for my bulking cycle. It was all great at first, but then I started to notice that I was losing hair and I already had edema. I quickly consulted my trainer and he said it was definitely caused by Test E. I stopped using it after that. I don’t know if it was because I used too much of it or whatever, but I steered clear from it anyway.
- James Calloway: After 2 cycles with Test E, I found out that my high blood pressure was from it. I started to see my blood pressure go back to normal during TRT, which is great. Too bad it was caused by Test Enanthate. I love that gear man. Why’d it have to give me such pain in return? After that I never used it again.
- Steven Jackson: I’ve been stacking a few steroids so I wasn’t sure where the side effects were coming from. I was losing hair and I have been having anger issues. I get mad so fast. My doctor told me it was the Test Enanthate in my stack. He told me that I had to stop using it altogether. There aren’t much results regarding the side effects yet but I already stopped using the steroid.
Testosterone Enanthate is one of the best steroids in the world of bodybuilding, but even this steroid has some drawbacks that aren’t great at all. Nevertheless, it can still be of great help for athletes and bodybuilders who are looking for the best experience and amazing results in bodybuilding. Just keep in mind that the steroid should not be abused and that the proper dosages are instructed for a good reason. If those instructions are not only kept in mind, but also followed, then you won’t have any problems with Testosterone Enanthate. Only positive bodybuilding results.
If you wish to learn how many cycles of Letrozole to get pregnant, click on this article we’ve made.